Thursday 10 November 2011

Handing Over the Reins

Well, the strain of writing this blog is starting to tell! After continuous outpourings of wit and wisdom, I shall be taking a well-deserved break in the Far East for about a month. Regular readers of this blog will be reassured to know that my place will be taken by none other than RedNev, who I now appoint as Deputy Blogmeister. Nev will continue to run this blog in the spirit of our inspirational forbear, Major John Cartwright.
I shall return in December.
Good luck, Nev!
Good luck, all bloggers!
PS. I was only joking about the strain of writing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to take over. I'm sure all your readers will wish you a happy holiday in the warm Far East while we shiver in the cold winter of discontent!

    Have a good time, Geoff. I'm only jealous!

    ReplyDelete