Monday 18 December 2023

The Rhymes and Routes Christmas Message, 2023

 

The Rhymes and Routes Christmas Message this year comes from Lee Anderson, M.P. for Ashfield. Mr Anderson's remarks are edited where good taste necessitates it.


Oh, my good god! Is it Christmas already? Well, as if I didn't have enough to do, I agreed to post a Christmas message on this sodding little blog. I was having a drink in the Commons bar with Jakey Rees-Mogg. He did it last year, and he reckons he got a hard time for it. Well, the SWP riff-raff, or some other bloody ultra leftie woke bunch who run this damn blog, won't get away with it from me. Let's be clear on that! 30p Lee's arrived, got that? 

Now, a lot's happened this year, and I want to set the record straight about a few things. First, a lot of you selfish buggers never stop complaining about the cost of living, so hearken well to me. The economy of this country has never been better!!! As I explained in Birmingham: 

"Go in any Wetherspoons, that’s the barometer of how this country is doing, when Wetherspoons is empty we’ve got a big problem.”
There you are, common bloody sense - what do we need the sodding experts for? Like I said, when Wetherspoons is empty, that's the time to worry. If you're short of money for Christmas shopping, don't go to Wetherspoons over Christmas. I hope that's clear.
Now, there was some bloody nonsense about what I said about nurses going to food banks. Do you remember what I said? 
“I heard some nonsense a few weeks back that nurses were actually stealing food off patients’ plates...Anybody earning 30 odd grand a year, which most nurses are, using food banks, then they’ve got something wrong with their own finances.
(Mr Anderson's MP salary is £84, 114 - Blogmeister)
I'm getting warmed up now! My friend and GB News colleague, Nigel Farage, who has suffered a number of attacks on this blog over the years, has just texted to have a go about immigration. Well, NF, as I call him, I'll come to that. (Mr Anderson omits to say that his job at GB News, to which he alludes, brings him a salary of £100, 000 a year - Blogmeister)
Instead, cast your minds back to me first programme on wonderful GB News. I fed my mate, Brendan Clarke-Smith, an impartial Tory MP, some supermarket brand baked beans. The poor bloke had been attacked by the wokerati for saying that they were a cheaper option to Heinz, and that would save money! He said the beans I fed him were cold, but it got his point across. If people are as hard up as they say they are, why do they still buy Heinz beans?
Next, this bloody stupid silly calling of me as "30p Lee" needs explaining. This is what I tweeted on X :  "Again for the doubters.6p each, just chuck on 10p worth of milk. Milk at Tesco £1.65 for 4 pints.".
( The 6p each refers to Tesco wheat biscuits. A daily diet of one such meal a day is hardly nourishing. It certainly makes for a substandard Christmas dinner - Blogmeister).
As you readers will have gathered by now, I'm a plain-spoken man of the people, and everything I say is grounded in common sense. And right. As an ex-miner, I stand up for what I believe. Now I'm a Tory (used to be Labour) I stand by me colleagues. Lat year, I stood up for Queasy Kwarteng when he were accused of a u-turn over the 45p tax threshold , saying it was a change in direction ( that were good. I'm proud of that). And I've not been scared to get physical when need be. I have had run-ins outside Parliament with a Remainer bugger called Steve Bray. I've challenged him to a boxing match to be televised by GB News. Don't miss it - if it happens (an edifying prospect - Blogmeister).
Now, I'd like to say a word or two about immigrants and asylum seekers. I've had a long consultation with NF and he says I should set the record straight about what I said regarding asylum seekers. I know the commie b-----d Blogmeister and his pinko chum Rednev have attacked me over this but I were only talking common sense. Yes, I said that them as didn't want to go to that Bibby barge could "F---  off back to France". Aye, and I said in the Express:  
"I think people have just had enough. These people come across the Channel in small boats... if they don't like the conditions they are housed in here then they should go back to France, or better not come at all in the first place."
The Bullshit Blogmeister and many others complained to the government, but, like good mates, Rishi and the gang stood by me. Like my pal, Alex Chalk, said : 
"The justice secretary was speaking on behalf of the government. That is the response".
Well that's yer lot! There's nothing you herberts can do to touch me! I am f-----g fireproof. Anyway, if there are any sensible people out there, in other words, folk who agree with me - Merry Christmas and remember to vote Tory in the happy new year.
For them as doesn't like what I've said, you can all F--- off!

Blogmeister replies: I find it difficult to thank you for your message, Mr Anderson, so I won't bother. I can only assure all readers that you will never write the Christmas message again. I will sum up my feelings, and the feelings of many, by re-posting the image below.


No comments:

Post a Comment